Monday, January 10, 2011 at 9:07AM
Thanks for your requests for a Prezi iPad app. You spurred us on. We're excited to announce: Prezi for the iPad! With the iPad app, you can easily show prezis, bring your ideas into everyday discussions and wow your clients.
Here is how to get started:
- Sign up for an account at prezi.com.
- Create a prezi with your computer.
- When you’re ready to show it, just login to your Prezi account through the iPad app and select the prezi you have created with your computer.
We'll regularly update the Prezi for the iPad app. When using the current version please consider the following:
- Prezi for the iPad app allows you to show prezis that were previously created on your computer. The app does not have editor features.
- Video files, YouTube video embeds, PDF and SWF files does not work in the current version of Prezi for the iPad.
- When you open a prezi for the first time on your iPad, it can take a while to load depending on the size of your prezi. Even big prezis load super quick for the second run.