You can use arrows and lines to make your prezi story easier to follow. Based on your feedback, we have updated this feature.
How to draw straight lines, resize and bend lines and arrows:
1. Draw a line or arrow and double-click it.
2. Drag the control points on one of the edges to resize length / move edges on the canvas
3. Drag the control point at the center of a line or arrow to bend it
4. Set the thickness of lines or arrows using the Zebra’s middle ring
Also, you can save a lot of time by cropping your images right in prezi without using any third party editors to set up your photos before loading them to your prezi.
How to crop images:
1. Double-click on an image to see the four control points.
2. Drag control points to select the part of the image you want to keep.
3. Hit Enter or ESC to crop the image; or, click anywhere outside of the image to crop.
1. Cropped parts are not permanently cropped, they are just hidden. Double-clicking the image again will let you show the entire image, enabling you to crop again.
2. To crop an image, it must be at least 10x10 pixels in size.
3. You can crop JPG, PNG, PDF, and SWF images.
4. You cannot crop SWF animations or movies.