If you're tired of standing in front of your audience and shuffling through slides, you're definitely not alone. Professionals from every corner of the work world are making the transition to a more visual, interactive, and captivating way of delivering information -- and now you can, too. Download the kit below to learn how our approach to presenting can change the way you work with the help of four fundamentals:
Boring billboards, flashy ads, and canned elevator pitches are great for creating a retro aesthetic. But this isn’t 1980. You’re not rocking an extra-long suit jacket, and these days, people want stories, not gimmicks. This webinar workshop series on conversational storytelling for business, led by our Director of Marketing in Europe, Spencer Waldron, will teach you the mechanics of developing stories that resonate beyond the boardroom and strike more meaningful chords with your audience.
Watch and learn:
- What it means to build business narratives that mean something, and how the right stories can bring incredible value to prospects and customers
- How to craft pitches, messaging, and mission statements that make people want to partner with your business and use your products
- How to combine the concepts of dialogue and narrative to tell a story with, rather than to, your audience
- How to apply these techniques to your specific role
Welcome to a two-way approach to presenting that lets presenters jump straight into the content that matters most to any given audience, creating a consistently relevant and engaging experience from beginning to end.
In this ebook you will learn:
- Why the traditional slide-based approach consistently falls short in the office
- The future of presenting as Prezi sees it
- 4 critical ways Conversational Presenting can change your business for the better
A presentation doesn't end the moment you're done giving it. A presentation can and should continue to deliver value by tracking how viewers interact with the content after the meeting takes place. These insights, which include how many times the presentation was shared, how many times it was viewed, and how many times each section was viewed, can help to inform any follow-up materials, meetings, or event the next iteration of your presentation.
This guide on the lifecycle of a presentation will show you how you can apply this new and much-needed feature to your next meeting.
We all know how important it is to work together, but that doesn't make it easy. In this guide, you'll learn some of our top tips and tricks aligning your sales and marketing teams, your lines of communication, and how effective teamwork can grow your business efficiently.