The annual sales kickoff meeting is one of those rare times when the whole sales team is in a room together, so making the most of it is critical. We've got a number of materials for you to make your sales kickoff event the most successful one yet, including:
- 4 Uncommon Ways to Shake Up Your Sales Kickoff: What happens in a sales kickoff sets the tone for the next twelve months, and if you do it right, will positively impact more than just your salesforce. In this post, we review four tips from the road less traveled.
- The Best Sales Kickoff Checklist Out There: We dug around and found a number of must-haves for your next kickoff. Theme matters a great deal, how you present matters a great deal, and knowing that one size does not fit all is key to an event that resonates with your particular sales force.
- Taking Your Sales Kickoff from Blah to Breakthrough: We sat down with Richard Harris, an industry leading sales consultant, and picked his brain for exactly what it is that makes a good sales kickoff. Follow his top tips in the workbook below for a stellar event.
- 19 Sales Kickoff Themes That Actually Work: Sales Kickoff themes help presenters find the center of their message and get teams to find common ground to collaborate. While a lot organizers treat the theme as a gimmicky add-on, a theme can actually be a very powerful tool for retention of information. In this post we cover nineteen of them, so you're bound to find at least one that suits your message.
- Two awesome Prezi Business templates: Lastly, the templates you've all been waiting for. Below we have two sales kickoff templates for you to make your own. They contain all the basics, such as a product map, a wins and losses chart, and a section for how you plan to work in the next twelve months. Click either template to get started.