When we launched Prezi Video in November 2019, it was the culmination of years of hard work and passion, resulting in a first-to-market virtual presentation tool that is the most engaging way to share content via video. A little over a year later, we’re incredibly excited to see over a million people using Prezi Video to create stunning content in the workplace and the classroom.
Prezi Video is now used in 175 countries, including use by over 20,000 companies (100+ of which are in the Fortune 500) and in the majority of United States school districts. By putting presenters front and center alongside their content, Prezi Video has helped users create more engaging online meetings (through their favorite video conferencing tools), as well as making asynchronous communication more effective.
Find inspiration by taking a look at some of the amazing content Prezi Video users have created over the past year:
- Experts, leaders, and influencers used Prezi Video to share their Big Ideas for 2021
- We picked out our absolute favorite videos in our 2020 Staff Picks, featuring videos from both business and education
- Sales professionals helped audiences understand the importance of sales enablement, while marketing leaders provided insightful tips during Content Marketing World
- Youths around the world worked with the UNFPA to highlight ways to combat COVID-19
- Educators everywhere used Prezi Video to make great instructional videos for their students, and the tool has helped them be more transparent in online learning, create a community with students, and even help other teachers with professional development